Whether you are thinking of starting a new business or planning to grow your existing operation, writing a business plan is one of the steps entrepreneurs and business owner find most challenging. In this workshop, you will learn how to develop your one-page business plan. We will explore two primary tools: The Business Model Canvas and The Plan Cruncher. The hybrid approach we will introduce in this workshop could be used in the personal life or for seeking a new business opportunity. The workshop is designed for entry- or senior-level professionals in a variety of industries, such as professional services, IT, education, healthcare, business, and the not-for-profit sector.
– Introduction to developing a one-page business plan.
– How to validate your idea.
– Customer segments and customer persona.
– Value proposition and the death of the competitive advantage.
– Business processes and critical activities.
– Understanding revenue, profit, and ROI.
– The process of innovation.