According to Psychology Today, our hormones are “silent drivers of behavior and personality, and their molecular fingerprints are on everything from attraction to appetite to moods etc.”
Our hormones have a big say in who we are and what we do! It’s no wonder it’s important to understand what exactly they are and how we can manage them for our own good.
Let me ask you…….are your hormones in check?
- If you are you energy-depleted and irritable, unable to sleep, having trouble staying focused, packing on the pounds / having difficulty optimizing your body weight, and or experiencing other un-explainable health issues, your hormones are likely out of balance.
- If you are you frustrated that your symptoms are often misdiagnosed or missed, you are living on borrowed time.
- If you are one of the 78% of women who are putting their health last while they take care of everyone else, you are putting yourself at risk.
If you saw yourself or know someone who is experiencing any of these symptoms then it’s time to become the CEO of your own hormonal health by putting YOU first! Let’s get our hormones in check!
Rather than relying on highly packed chemical products, quick off the shelf solutions or prescriptions laden with side effects, join a group of lovely women on Thursday May 16 to learn more about hormonal health, how you can advocate for yourself and use essential oils to support you in:
- harmonizing your hormones
- creating a non-toxic home
- changing your mood / emotions
- boosting your health
- getting deep restful sleep
- reducing cravings / stabilizing blood sugars
- banishing PMS
- regaining focus and concentration
- boosting libido and
- increasing your energy!